Impact of Birth Karan
How to predict from birth panchang – Part 5
Fourth limb of Panchang is Karan. Each tithi is divided into 2 karanas. Means the time taken by Moon to travel 6°. There are 11 karanas
The first 7 karanas repeat 8 times starting from the 2nd half of the first lunar day of a month. The last 4 karanas come just once in a month, starting from the 2nd half of the 29th lunar day and ending at the 1st half of the first lunar day. lets see the chart
|Thithi||1st karan||2nd karan|
|Thithi||1st karan||2nd Karan|
Method of finding Karan
- Suppose we took 2 sep2016 date and Panchang from Kashi Vishwanath Panchang.
- 2nd Shukla Thithi is rising at 2:21pm and end tomorrow at 3:23 p.m.
- So lenth of Thithi is 25 hours 2miniute.
- So Karan lenth is 12hours 30 minute + 1 minute. Means 12hours 31minute.
- So, 1st Karan from start from 2:21Pm and end at
- 2:21pm + 12:31
- 14:21 + 12:31 = 26:52
- Convert in standard time so deduct 24
- 2:52 am next day
- Means end midnight Saturday at 2:52 am.
- So 2nd Karan Start from 2:52 am to 3:23 pm Saturday.
Now look the chart, so 2nd Sep 2020 thithi is Shukla 2nd Tithi. So, 1st Karan is Balava and 2nd Karan is kaulava.
Effect of Birth Karan
(1) Bava — He will be acts just like children and will be Paratapi(Valiant).
(2) Balava — He will Shows polite nature and honour by King.
(3) Kaulava —- He will be endowed with elephant, horse, Cow etc. He will be doing handsome or charming acts.
(4) Taitula —– He will be speaking softly and communicating impressively.He is religious and Punyatma.
(5) Garija — He will be without enemy or getting victory over enemy and Paratapi.
(6) Vanija —- He will be skillful orator. And intregue with mistresses indulging a guilty passion for him.
(7) Vishti —- He will be hostile to every body and doing sinful acts. He is independent by nature. He may be honored by his own man or relatives.
(8) Sakuna —– He will know future or time. He will has steady happiness. He will be knows everything but doing Anishhta (अनिष्ट) acts.
(9) Chatushpada —- He is very polite, knowledgeable, famous and wealthy.
(10) Naga. — He is Tejasvi, very rich, honorable, full with strength and talkative.
(11) Kimstughna — He will be doing acts for others. He has fickle minded. He is found of mirth.