Effect of Moon and Rahu Conjunction in 5th house
1) Before knowing the effect of Moon and Rahu conjunction in 5th house we have to know about Moon in 5th house, Rahu in 5th house and Moon and Rahu conjunction.
2) Native may be over smart and clever from nature. He may be sharp minded. He has suspected personality. He has hidden mentality. Native never disclose own self in front of any body. No one can able to understand him properly. He may be imaginative and creative minded.
3) Native may has fickle and restless mentality. His mind may be full with unnecessary thoughts. He may be crooked from mind. He may be creating unnecessary hypocrisy. He may be emotional and very sensitive from nature. He has confused attitude and sometimes may take wrong decisions.
4) Moon and Rahu in 5th house is consider as grahan dosha or pitru dosha. Native may has issues regarding child birth. He may has miscarriage. He may has delay in child birth. He may has more daughters. Native’s kids health may be not so much good. Native may has thoughts differences with his children.
5) Native may has issues in his learnings. He may be money minded and materialistic approach. He never concentrate on his study. He may applied his memory in multiple stream or directions. He may be interested in tantra, mantra, black magic, speculations and occults. He may be suffering from evil eyes and negative energy.
6) Native may be diplomatic from nature. He may be getting success in politics. He may be famous. He has relationship with higher authorities and politicians. He has unstable professional life. He may has tax related issues with governments.
7) Moon and Rahu in 5th house is not consider good for his mother. His mother may has health related issues. She may be internally crooked but externally very polite lady. Native may has thoughts differences with his mother.
8) Native may be suffering from mental stress. He may be suffering from internal fears and depressions. He may be suffering from abdominal problem such as gastric or digestive or liver related issues or food poisoning. He may be suffering from abdominal pain. He may be suffering from nasal issues. He may has heart issues. He may be suffering from blood infections. He has danger from water and snakes.