Effect of Moon and Ketu conjunction in 12th house
1)Before knowing the effect of Moon and Ketu conjunction in 12th house we have to know about Moon in 12th house, Ketu in 12th house and Moon and Ketu conjunction.
2) Native may be charming in look and fair in colour. He may be descent in speech. He may be full with self respect and false ego.
3) Native may be emotional and sensitive from nature. He may has short temper. He doesn’t has broad mind. He may be fallen from moral sense. He may be wandering from nature and having restless mind. He has lack of mental peace. His mind may be full with unnecessary thoughts, fear and worries.
4) Native may has many sort of travelling. He may has chance of foreign journey. He may be getting good success away from his hometown. Native may has force to leave his hometown.
5)Native may has force to do immoral things. Native may has huge expense. Native may be facing humiliation. Others people may has animosity or jealousy with him. He may be cheated by his friends or relatives. Native may be facing issues related to his parental property.
6) Moon and Ketu conjunction in 12th house is not consider good for his mother. Native may has thoughts differences with his mother. Native may be separated from his mother or may be lives away from his mother. His mother’s health may be weak. His mother may be suffering from stress or hormonal problem.
7) Native may be sensual from nature. He may has lack of bed happiness. He may be facing problem related to sound sleeping. His wife’s health may be weak.
8) Native may be quarrelsome and argumentative from nature. He may be involved in criticism. Apart from this native may be spiritual and religious from mind. He may be visited religious shrine situated near to bank of river.
9) Moon and Ketu conjunction in 12th house is consider as grahan dosha. Native may has weak health. He may be suffering from eye sight problem. He may be suffering from mental stress and panic. He may be suffering from depression. He may be suffering from high blood pressure or blood infection. He may be suffering from worms. He may be suffering from skin infection. He may be suffering from cuts or wounds or accidents.