Effect Of Moon and Ketu conjunction in 6th house
1)Before knowing the effect of Moon and Ketu conjunction in 6th house we have to know about Moon in 6th house, Ketu in 6th house and Moon and Ketu Conjunction.
2) Moon and Ketu conjunction is consider as Grahan dosha. Also Moon and Ketu conjunction in 6th house is making balarish dosha. So, Moon and Ketu in 6th house is not consider good for native.
3) Moon and ketu conjunction in 6th house is making native very brave and courageous. He may be full with mental strength. He may has revenge taking attitude. He doesn’t forget his enemies. He may be full with false ego.
4) Native may has many sort of enemies. He may be facing a lots of disturbance through his enemies or competitor. He has to face mental stress via his enemies. He may be facing accidents or injuries or humilations.
5) Native may has short temper. He may be argumentive. He doesn’t has good social conduct. He may be creating a lots of panic. He may be facing high level mental stress.
6) Moon and Ketu conjunction in 6th house is not consider good for his mother. His mother may has weak health. She may be suffering from joint pain or hormonals problem. She may be either spiritual lady or taking a lots of mental stress. She has lack of domestic comfort. Native may has thoughts differences with his mother. Native may has dispute with his maternal uncle or mamaji.
7) Native may has frequently health issues at his childhood. He may be easily comes under influence of evil eyes. He may has unstable financial conditions. He may be doing jobs on food, hospitalization or travelling industry.
8) Native may be suffering from depression. He can harm own self. He may has suicidal tendency. He may be interested in tantra, mantra or black magic.
9) Native may has weak health. He may be suffering from abdominal problem. He may be suffering from skin rashes or skin issues. He may be suffering from cold, cough or flu related issues. He may be suffering from eye sight related issues. He may be suffering from high blood pressure. He may be suffering from cuts or wounds.